Submitting a nomination for the Australian Mining Prospect Awards is a great way to acknowledge recent success within your company. The Awards recognise the best in mining and minerals processing.
NOMINATING CRITERIA AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Nominating is free, and must be completed using the online form below by 11:59pm Friday 20 August 2021
- Your nomination must be completed in one sitting; a partially completed form cannot be saved and reopened at a later date.
- Nominators agree that by submitting the nomination, they agree to have information within the nomination included in marketing and communications channels. Anything that is confidential and not for publishing should be clearly identified.
- Please have any supporting documentation (i.e. equipment specifications, photographs, marketing materials) ready to upload.
- All products and/or technologies must be manufactured and/or commercially available in Australia.
- Companies and sites nominated must operate within Australia.
- Executives nominated must reside and work in Australia.
- All nominations must be accompanied by a high resolution image (at least 1MB in size) suitable for print publication.
By submitting a nomination, you give Prime Creative Media permission to publish all or part of your nomination in Australian Mining, Safe to Work or another suitable publication.
- Nominations open: 1 March 2021
- Nominations close: 20 August 2021
- Finalists announced: September 2021
- Winners announced: 14 October 2021
View all Award categories and nomination criteria below.
Indigenous Engagement Award
Recognising collaboration between Aboriginal-owned businesses and mining and minerals processing companies operating within Australia.
Excellence in IIOT Application
Recognising an outstanding implementation of IIoT that enhances mining and minerals processing operations.
Contract Miner of the Year
Recognising excellence in contract mining, engineering, projects, and services.
Hard Rock Mine of the Year
Recognising a hard rock mine that is performing well or has carried out an innovative project or program.
Coal Mine of the Year
Recognising a coal mine that is performing well or has carried out an innovative project or program.
Excellence in Environmental Management
Recognising a mine, company, or project that has developed or carried out an innovative, environmentally focused program.
Excellence in Mine Safety, OH&S
Recognising a mine, company, or project that has developed or carried out a program that increased safety, removes risk, or cuts worker issues on a project or mine.
Minerals Processing of the Year
Recognising a mine, company, or project that has developed or carried out an innovative or unique minerals processing program that increased efficiency, productivity, or safety.
Innovative Mining Solution
Recognising a mine, company, or project that has developed a unique mining solution.
Mine Manager of the Year
Recognising an individual who has led a mine to success.
Safety Advocate of the Year
Recognising an individual that is committed to ensuring safety – either for an individual site or company, or for the mining industry as a whole.